Making Healthy Cooking Easy and Delicious
· Certified organic produce whenever possible.
· Responsibly sourced meats and seafood, free from antibiotics and added hormones.
· Sustainable, eco–friendly packaging.
· Chef–developed, nutritionist–approved recipes.
· Each week, Sun Basket donates an average of 1000 pounds of food to Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo counties, as well as the New Jersey Agricultural Society Farmers Against Hunger.
Our Executive Chef
· Created by Chef Justine Kelly, formerly of James Beard award–winning restaurant The Slanted Door.
· Passionate about teaching people how to cook delicious, healthy meals using the best ingredients and globally inspired flavors.
· A Northern California native who has long–term relationships with the area's best local farmers, ranchers, and fishermen.
The Real Value of Sun Basket
· Direct access to the freshest organic ingredients — we bring the farmer's market, specialty shop, butcher and fishmonger right to your doorstep!
· Save time — no menu planning, no grocery shopping, and no measuring.
· Save money — we send you exactly what you need, so you're not buying a big block of tamarind paste or extra herbs that will go to waste.
· Fresher than the grocery store! We buy directly from the source, bringing you the highest quality meats, seafood, andfresh picked produce directly from the best purveyors to your table.
Become An Affiliate Partner
Interested in helping us grow Sun Basket? We offer industry-leading referral incentives. Get started.